Latest Eid hairstyles include braids, hair puff or poof, front hairstyles, and simple backcomb style that will surely make you stand out from the crowd. After the holy month of Ramadan, Eid festival is ahead and we are here with the easy hairstyles for Eid, which will make you look gorgeous within no time.
On this special event, we can’t resist getting ourselves well dressed in an attractive Eid outfit and a perfect hairstyle. Thus, today we have decided to showcase the most beautiful hairstyles for front and back hair. These are super easy to do so that you can get these done by yourself, even if you are not good at it.
If you want to stay updated and adopt Pakistani celebrities’ vogue style, then you must follow the latest Eid fashion trends for girls that will put together your overall appearance. Check out the following beautiful girls hairstyles for Eid.
1. Three Strand Side Braid
New Eid Hairstyles For Girls
Be the queen on this upcoming Eid festival by getting stylish from head to toe with any of these Eid special hairstyle ideas. After getting all dressed, make sure to spare some time for your hairstyle.
This article will help all the girls to get some tremendous ideas about a variety of hairstyles for long, short, or medium hair. Keep in mind that your hairstyle must be according to your face shape so that it won’t look tedious.
2. Straight Hair With Center Partition
- Rectangle: Layered cuts, waves or curls, soft and romantic open hairstyles, fringes, or short haircuts.
- Oval: Shoulder length haircut, long waves, or curls.
- Square: Side-partition, short layered bob, side-swept bangs.
- Round: Long layered hairstyles, pixie cuts, short side bangs.
3. Low Hair Bun and Side Swept Waves
Before you dig into the simple and easy hairstyles for Eid day – follow the steps mentioned below:
- Prepare your hair (if they are wet, then use a hairdryer that will allow your hair to dry quickly).
- Make sure that you apply some amount of heat protector before you use a hair straighter or hair curler.
- Choose the style which is according to your face shape and that also complements your Eid dress.
- Practice at least 2 to 3 times your chosen hairstyle, before the special event. (You can try on your sister or friend).
- Before you get started to make don’t forget to have:
- Bobby pins
- Rubber band
- Hairstyling products (Hair curler or hair straighter)
- Heat protector
- Adornments (Pearls or flowers)
- A teasing comb
- A hairbrush
4. Loose Hair Curls
5. Loose Hair Waves With Adorned Braided Style
Cute Girls Hairstyles For Eid With Images
These new hairstyles can be easily done on every type of hair length whether your hair is the long, medium, or short length. Remember to pick style according to your hair type whether thick or thin hair. Hairstyling is super easy and fun to make! You just need to pay little attention in order to get much more from it. If you don’t have any idea, go to party hairstyles tutorial and you will find the step by step guide.
6. Cute Messy Side Braid
Eid special hairstyles now have become trendy, not only in Pakistan but all around the voguish world. Here is a well saying “Your hair defines your personality”. What if you are wearing a classy outfit, having a super glamorous makeup but terrible hair? Just because you didn’t spare any time to get it done? What is that for?
Now suppose if you have done your hair pretty well and just paid a little attention to it. Yeah, that can change your overall appearance in no time! That’s why we are here to help you.
7. Center Partition With Messy Hair
8. Hair Curls With Side Puff Hairstyle
9. Fishtail Braided Hairstyle
10. Loose Curls With Front Hair Braided Style
11. Side Dutch Braided Style With Loose Beachy Waves
12. Loose Twisted Hairstyle
13. Tight Twisted Hairstyle With Open Hair
14. Floral Hairstyle
15. Reverse Dutch Braid With Curls
16. Front Hair Dutch Braid With Curls
17. Tight Curls With Poof Hairstyle
18. Low Ponytail
19. Back Fishtail Braid Hairstyle
20. Hair Curls With Side Puff
This article must have helped you to get super gorgeous yet easy eid hairstyle ideas. Get inspired by these Pakistani celebrities’ or models’ hairstyles and pick your favorite one to grab the attention of everyone around. If you people find any difficulty while trying any of these styles then let us know via comments and we will try to help you.