Are you looking for the professional makeup brushes in Pakistan? Do you want to apply makeup in professional manner? Do you want to know the pro salon secrets of glamorous makeup application? Pick the right tool! Yes, make sure the use of quality makeup brushes and it will make a huge difference. If you live in Pakistan and you have the outstanding makeup skills, you still need the best quality makeup tools and brushes to have an eye-catching look.
Thus today, I have brought something really worthy for the glamorous Pakistani girls. Here are the top 18 latest makeup brushes set for girls that can change your style in a snap. There is one thing to be noticed for the beginners that there is no hurry to buy all of the makeup brushes at once. Until you get properly skilled and learn some basic makeup tips and trick for perfect application with the use of various professional makeup brushes in Pakistan.
If you are looking for the complete professional makeup brushes set, then make sure to add all of the 18 makeup brushes in your makeup kit and you are good to go.
In this article you will learn about the following makeup brushes:
- Brow brush
- Concealer brush
- Bronzer/Powder brush
- Foundation brush
- Blending brush
- Pencil brush
- Eyeshadow brush
- Eyeliner brush
- Lip brush
- Kabuki brush
- Angled Eye brush
- Highlighter/fan brush
- Blush brush
- Flat Stiff brush
- Smudge brush
- Stiff Dome brush
- Contour brush
- Soft Dome brush
Must-Have Makeup Brushes In Pakistan
Today I have decided to let the young ladies and teenagers know about the latest and must have makeup brushes in Pakistan. We try our best to have the flawless skin, blushing cheeks, pinkish and glowing lips and fabulous eyes that really pop. If you have to get ready for the party tonight, then don’t forget about the best techniques to use the makeup brushes.
It is because if you do not have the professional skills to apply the makeup perfectly, the use of these brushes will definitely give you the desired results. Make sure the proper use of latest must have makeup brushes of 2018 and rock the party tonight!
How To Use Professional Makeup Brushes In Pakistan
If you are about to purchase makeup brushes in Pakistan, don’t forget to check out the reviews of the particular product first. Here we will guide you properly about how to use best makeup brushes of 2018 in Pakistan that will surely help you out in order to have the perfect natural makeup. Proper use of makeup brushes like a salon can change your life.
Fashion industry and makeup artists of Pakistan now have become the most popular designers and stylists all around the world. Everyone knows that the fashion trends in Pakistan is not just splendid and represents the culture, but it is also one of the most luxurious vogue that is mostly sought after by almost everyone in the country.
List Of Makeup Brushes In Pakistan
Here is the following list of most-used makeup brushes that every girl must have. Know the names and use of these makeup tools for perfect makeup application, just like a pro!
1. Brow Brush
2. Concealer Brush
3. Bronzer/Powder Brush
4. Foundation Brush
5. Blending Brush
6. Pencil Brush
7. Eyeshadow Brush
8. Eye Liner Brush
9. Lip Brush
10. Kabuki Brush
11. Angled Eye Brush
12. Highlighter Brush
13. Blush Brush
14. Flat Stiff Brush
15. Smudge Brush
16. Stiff Dome Brush
17. Contour Brush
18. Soft Dome Brush
1. BROW BRUSH
- It is great for filling eyebrows and can be used with shadows or cream.
- Blends out eyebrow powder evenly.
- It makes brows filler that look natural.
2. CONCEALER BRUSH
- This brush is used for spreading liquid, cream, foundation, concealer or primer.
- The rounded, tapered and flat shape of concealer brush helps to conceal the under eye area.
3. BRONZER OR POWDER BRUSH
- It is used for applying loose or pressed powder.
- This brush is ideal for the application of powder over top of foundation.
- Perfect to apply bronzer or powder on your entire face, evenly.
4. FOUNDATION BRUSH
- Great for spreading liquid, cream foundation, primer or moisturizer evenly over face.
- Don’t want to spend money on this? You can use a sponge instead of it, just soak the sponge in water, squeeze out and use it.
- Apply liquid foundation by wiping the brush back and forth across the skin until blended, as if painting.
- A flat tapered brush used to apply cream and liquid foundation.
5. BLENDING BRUSH
- It blurs or blends the lines and edges of the eye shadows.
- Blending brush with long tightly packed bristles is ideal for the application of eye shadows.
- It helps to blend colors on the crease.
6. PENCIL BRUSH
- A pencil brush can precise application of shades on the crease, outer corners and upper or lower lash lines.
- You can use this brush for smudging out the eyeliner.
7. EYE SHADOW BRUSH
- This type of brush is used to apply eye shadow all over the eyelid.
- Used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments.
8. EYELINER BRUSH
- This brush is use to create beautiful winged eyeliner for a defined look.
- An extra fine tipped brush is use to precise, firm and it helps to even strokes to line the eyes.
- These small and thin brushes are use to create perfect lines along the lashes.
9. LIP BRUSH
- This small flat brush is helpful to apply lipstick or gloss and blends lip liner well without getting goopy.
- You can create smooth edges and draw flawless lines according to your lips shape.
- Wash your lip brush to avoid bacteria and germs.
10. KABUKI BRUSH
- This makeup brush is used for the blending powders for a polished look.
- Mostly used for blush on.
- Buff on powder foundation, blush or bronzer for a very smooth and natural look.
11. ANGLED EYE SHADOW BRUSH
- It is perfect for lining the eyes with powder or cream.
- Ideal to apply highlight shades under eyebrows and inner corners of the eyes.
- Used for filling the upper and lower lash line.
12. FAN BRUSH
- Fan brush is used to highlight and enhance the various features of face.
- Always use lighter colors than your skin tone to highlight the specific area.
13. BLUSH BRUSH
- A tapered, full tip brush with soft fibers and the fluffy rounded tip of the brush is helpful in applying bronzer/powder blush.
- It yields pop colors to the apple of your cheeks and makes them glow and shiny.
- Sweep and blend along the cheekbones to get glamorous look.
14. FLAT STIFF BRUSH
- This brush is used to apply eye shadow properly on the eyelid.
- It works like packing on eye shades.
- Tap on the eye shadow over your eye primer with its flat tip, that will make your eyes more pop.
15. SMUDGE BRUSH
- This brush is mostly used to smudge the powder along your lower lash line.
- The smooth tip is used to soften the shadows.
- It also helps to apply eye shadows.
- It helps to obtain the smokey eyes makeup look.
16. STIFF DOME BRUSH
- If you like smokey eyes makeup, then you are going to love this brush! Because it adds color to the darker shades and you can apply more colors to the crease.
17. CONTOUR BRUSH
- With the use of this brush you can create illusion effects of your face to enhance features.
- You can alter your face features and shapes by contouring and shading the different parts of it.
- You can use it with gel, cream or powder for balanced and dramatic makeup.
- Ideal to contour shades.
18. SOFT DOME BRUSH
- This brush is much like the stiff dome bush but as the name shows, the soft dome brush gives more blended, soft and smooth look to the smoky eye shades.
- Used to blend shadows under the brows.
I hope that this article about “makeup brushes in Pakistan” must have helped you in anyway. Besides your cute long layered hairstyles, and nail art designs, your makeup is one and only staple that can save your glamorous party look.
Here is a well saying that, “Brushes make all the difference to get a professional looking makeup application” You will feel the difference between your previous makeup choice and this latest makeup brush sets in 2018.