Did you know that Arabic beard styles now have become one of the most sought after facial hair trends in all over the world? Here comes the most appealing and popular styles with unique and classy stud look.
It’s a fact that if you were to put down the razor and stop shaving forever, how long would your beard be? 27.5 feet!
The mustache is an identity of a man that gives him masculine appearance. A well groomed beard definitely makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Through this article, I will come up with the latest Arab facial hair styles that are most coveted by young boys living in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Oman, Emirates, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and even in Europe countries.
- Later on, I will throw some light on the most important tips to grow it faster and naturally.
- Then watch a video tutorial to further clear your points.
Latest Arabic Beard Styles With Images
What comes to your mind when you see a man having a beard? Do you think it should be a little more well groomed or a bit messy? Should it be soft, smooth or oily?
Have you ever inspired by anyone and instantly you are thinking about to have the same facial hair style? Well, to me it is far more important to understand that which cut is best suitable for you according to your face shape.
Variety of beard styles are usually adapted for lots of reasons, one of them is to get the sexiest look that signifies the courageous. It distinguishes the grown men, the earnest, the active and the vigorous.
Arabic Khat And Shave Styles For Boys
However, Arab people consider men’s facial hair as the religious connote as it is necessary to have them beard. All the styles either Dubai, Emirati, Omani, French and Saudi Arabia, have their own characteristics. No one can resist from the sexiest khat or shave style that significantly enhance the overall appearance of a man.
Some of the hottest bearded men in Arab include; Hassan El Shafei, Omar Borkan, Udi Karni and the list goes on for the sexiest men in Arab.
Important points to consider before you see the images:
- Those who have thin facial hair, may opt for broad jaw-line style.
- Short hair with full grown facial hair is a perfect blend of elegance and hotness.
- In order to achieve the best results, you have to choose the right style and maintain it properly.
- You have to try several styles to be able to decide the most appropriate one for you.
- The fuller, shadow or stubble is the hottest one.
- Choosing the right style and pairing it with a catchy haircut and hairstyle can definitely change your look to be completely seizing the attention of others.
- Wear the style according to your face shape and reflect your personality as well.
- Selecting the wrong style may affect your overall look in a bad way, so be careful when you choose.
These facial hair styles include:
- Chin strap
- Arabic shave and simple khat style
- Short length Omani facial hair
- Classic style
- Medium stubble
- Thick facial hair
- Short stubble
- Goatee with extended beard
- Thin slope jawline
So, which Arabic shave style are you going to have this year?
Choose your favorite one and inspire everyone around you with your freshly transformed look. Some of these styles are being adopted by the Kings’, Scholars and Ulema of Arab. While the rest are setting the stage on fire with their splendid characteristics for young boys.
[su_note note_color=”#e1f5f6″ text_color=”#000000″]Note for Arabic khat style: Look in the mirror at your face: What shape is it? If you’ve got a square or circular face (as wide as it is long), then grow a beard, khat that adds a little length, keeping the sides trim. If you’ve got an oblong or rectangular face (longer than it is wide), then you must not add much length to the Arabic khat style beard. Instead, grow the sides fuller to detract from the length; this will make your face more entire.[/su_note]
Every time you go to the salon and come back again with the casual and outdated look. Is it true? That really makes any difference to your personality? Have you ever tried any other style? We all know that Arabic men look even sexier and have a classy look.
First of all try to define your face shape (round, oblong, heart, square, rectangular and so on). Secondly, scroll down all the images shown below (do not forget to match your face shape with the respective style). Best beard styles for men includes a thorough face shape guide for facial hair.
How To Grow A Beard Faster?
Do you face any problem in the growth of your facial hair? For example patches, rough, uneven or hard facial growth? Are you wondering about how to grow it faster, naturally and evenly?
If yes, then do not miss to check out the important tips (mentioned below) and check out this video tutorial that will give you a complete guide.
Beard plays vital role in the grooming of a young boy or a matured man. If you want to leave an impression as a readily apparent idea in which some confidence is placed on others, then try to choose mustache style wisely.
Here is how wonderfully Matisyahu has to say:
[su_quote cite=”Matisyahu”]”Growing up, the way that I looked was very important to me. I was always trying to impress people, and when I grew my beard there was a certain freedom, a separation, getting past this the way I looked, identify myself as a spiritual seeker.”[/su_quote]
How to grow facial hair naturally?
On average, full beard grows within two to four months. Keep in mind the following:
- Know what you are working with:
- Consider the facial hair style that matches your face shape.
- Avoid the neck hair:
- Fend off any additional hair and maintain a defined neckline.
- Maintain it, even as it grows:
- Regular trimming.
- Keep it clean and soft:
- Try to maintain whiskers as soft as possible.
- Condition it with oil:
- Use a facial hair comb to evenly spread oil to the entire hair growth.
In order to better understand your facial hair growth, according to your face shape, all you need to do is to grow it out a couple of weeks (do not shave at all). This way you will know about how your facial hair actually grows and how you must have to treat them.
Do not forget to keep on trimming and maintaining it so that it does not go out of shape.
To summarize, another argument in favor is that Arabic beard styles are best suitable for oblong or rectangular face shape. If you have noticed, it is clear from all the above images that Arab men prefer jaw-line and french styles so that their face look broader and wider.
On the whole, I think every young man must try any of these trendy styles. Change in your facial appearance will help you to entirely transform your outdated and no longer fashionable look.
I hope that after reading this article, you must have decided which style you are going to have this season 2023-24. It will be grateful if you let me know that which style has become your favorite. If you want more details, then feel free to contact us anytime or leave a comment below.